Are you ready for a magical adventure? One that is full of fun and PRIZES? Then come join us for the Ultimate Guide to Charlie and The Chocolate Factory's Golden Ticket Giveaway!
The Ultimate Guide to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will provide hours of fun for kids and parents alike. Based on the beloved story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the boy who wins the golden ticket and enters the magical world of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, this beautifully-illustrated and well-written book entices kids to enter that same magical world and join along in the adventure.
The Ultimate Guide to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is an interactive, adventure-filled delight through the Chocolate Factory, with stops along the way to create, laugh and learn. It reawakens the passion and idea of “jumping” inside the pages of this book with the knowledge that each chapter is a gateway into a magical world. Now available on iTunes, it’s your opportunity to truly experience where art, literature and technology meet allowing you to feel the story like never before.
With over 20 crafts and activities for the entire family, the book brings children and parents together to re-live the wonder and amazement that Charlie experienced during his trip through Willy Wonka’s world of magic and chocolate. While meandering through the factory on the Chocolate River, readers stop to learn where chocolate comes from or how gum is made. They work their way through mazes, puzzles and games, and so more much. The best part is that the adventures can be done at the reader’s own pace, providing family fun throughout the summer and beyond.
As an author, parent, and founder of multiple blogs, Audrey Press CEO Valarie Budayr has always been committed to helping families discover the balance between being “connected” and intentionally “unplugged” to create family time and reading opportunities. As an advocate of family reading, Valarie has created the enchanting enhanced digital eBook known as the Ultimate Guide to Charlie and The Chocolate Factory as a way to encourage families to re-discover the joys and benefits of reading and playing together as a family.
Valarie has hand-picked 5 delightful blogs that she feels carries the message of families learning, reading and growing together through play. These very special blogs will be the "keepers" of the much-desired 5 Golden Tickets. Starting today (September 13th), readers are invited to visit the following 5 blogs and locate the Golden Ticket.
· Visit each one of our 5 hand-picked blogs.(See list below)
· The Golden Ticket will be in a blog post that was written and created within the last 10 days.
· One Golden Ticket will be found per blog, so readers will need to visit all 5 blogs to get all 5 Golden Tickets.
· Locate each Golden Ticket, and make note of the URL of the blog page it was found on.
· After locating the 5 Golden Tickets on the 5 participating blogs, enter the links within our Rafflecopter Giveaway on our Ultimate Guide to Charlie blog.
· Once readers enter those 5 links correctly, they are “in to win!”
· A Grand Prize Winner and several secondary winners will be chosen September 24th, 2012.
· Must enter five golden ticket URLs in the five slots in Rafflecopter
BONUS: Tweet the giveaway for an optional Bonus
“Like” The Ultimate Guide to Charlie Facebook Fan Page
WHO are the 5 keepers of the Golden Tickets??
What are the prizes, you say?
Oohhh, fasten your seat belts..these are GOOD:
A brand new iPad! And not just an iPad, but one also loaded with the Ultimate Guide to Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (a $7.99 value) and other Kite Reader books (a $40.00 value)
Your choice of a $50 gift card to one of the following places: Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, or an independent bookstore listed at indiebound.org
$50 gift card to iTunes.
Disclaimers for the Giveaway:
· *Must be 18 years or older to enter
· *One entry per household.
· *Staff and family members of Audrey Press are not eligible.
· *Grand Prize winner has 48 hours to claim prize
· *If Grand Prize winner is outside of the US and Canada, they will be given an Apple Gift card to use for their iPad purchase.
“Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are hidden in the most unlikely places.” – Roald Dahl